DISPURA OZONE GENERATORS FOR WATER & AIR SANITATION
DISPURA OZONE GENERATORS
Dispura supplies Ozone generators & air purifiers for the South African market. We offer Ozone units for water sanitation such as bottled water, produce rinsing & wastewater treatment. Our range for air treatment includes Ozone units for commercial disinfection purposes as well as air purifiers for offices & homes. As we are a small company, it is in our interest to provide good service & reliable products. We provide a product that we trust. If you want a company with the individualized touch, then you have reached the right people.
Give us a call or drop us a mail, we'd love to hear from you.
ADVANTAGES OF OZONE FOR WATER DISINFECTION
• Most powerful oxidant for disinfecting water & surfaces.
• Kills pathogens in seconds as against minutes.
• One of the strongest oxidants of organics.
• Decomposes into Oxygen.
• By itself, does not affect pH.
• Cannot be stored, thereby negating storage of large volumes of oxidant.
• Excellent at oxidising Iron & Manganese.
• Enhances flocculation & coagulation of organics – increasing efficiency.
• COD reduction
OZONE ADVANTAGES FOR AIR DISINFECTION
• Removal of smoke
• Offensive odour removal.
• Kills airborne viruses &bacteria.
• Ozone decomposes into Oxygen.
• Retards ethylene production of fruit.
• HEPA filter - aids removal of dust & pollens.
• Mobile units.
OZONE GENERATORS & DOSING METHODS
Ozone generators are producers of Ozone from air or Oxygen. The most popular methods for generating Ozone are the Corona discharge method, ceramic plate & UV. Dispura machines are normally Corona discharge generators, except for the air units which are normally ceramic plate.
The output of an Ozone machine using the corona discharge method is normally rated on Oxygen as the supply gas. It would not be a good criterion to rate them on only air input because the air quality differs vastly from country to country.
Ozone (O3) is a form of Oxygen that contains 3 atoms instead of two, (in chemical terms it is a triatomic allotrope of Oxygen). It has a greater oxidizing potential than conventional chemical disinfectants such as chlorine, which makes it is more effective against bacteria & viruses. The odour of Ozone is like a sea breeze or the air after a thunderstorm.
GUIDE TO DOSING METHODS
Venturi - fitted either directly into the pipe or a bypass pipe. Used for dosing in water, wastewater treatment, swimming pools etc.
Air Stone - for tank dosing or for Ozone distribution in an enclosed space, for example a vehicle.
Fan - Specifically designed for air disinfection. The fan distributes Ozone into the air.
Should Ozone be dosed into a closed tank or system it is normally advisable to have a system to vent the Ozone. this normally applies only to large systems.
Ozone Generation by Corona Tube
- More effective than conventional disinfectants or sanitizers.
- Cannot be stored, therefore no storage tanks or area required.
- Doesn't require manual labour for mixing
- No effect on effluent discharge
- Simple installation
- Cost effective
- Environmentally safe
- The first patent for an Ozone Generator was by Nicolas Tesla in 1896
- A single lightning strike can create over 300 pounds of Ozone.
OZONE FOR HEALTH
Dispura does not offer Ozone therapy, nor do we supply machines for the therapy profession, because we prefer leaving this to the professionals.
Should you require we can point you in the direction of where to obtain the equipment for therapy, but we will not supply the machine unless it has an Ozone generator that is generic.
DISPURA (PTY) LTD
TEL: +27 (0) 10 109 3012
E MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 010 109 3012
- Mobile: 063 238 5223
- Email: email@example.com
Monday to Friday - 07.30 to 17.30