OZONE GENERATORS FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT
Taking care of water
OZONE FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT
Ozone can be successfully used in wastewater treatment plants. Whether it is high volume, badly contaminated water, or a small recovery plant. Because of Ozone's characteristics, it can be used in several ways in a wastewater plant. It depends on the system, the layout, contaminants in the water and what the desired result is. Ozone is an effective addition to a wastewater facility.
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING AN OZONE GENERATOR FOR WASTEWATER
Selecting the correct Ozone generator system for a wastewater treatment facility is dependent on several varied factors. The following information will assist us in determining the best Ozone unit to achieve your desired outcome.
- A drawing or sketch of the layout or a flow diagram.
- Your primary goal for using Ozone - disinfection, heavy metal removal, cyanide/hydrocarbon/phenol reduction.
- A chemical analysis of the water to be treated by Ozone, including COD.
- What main contaminants are of concern?
- Final use of water - does it go back into a process or is it used for a secondary purpose such as irrigation?
- Flowrates and operating times.
If you can supply some or all the above information and forward it to us, we will be able to formulate a proposal based on your data.
Our contact details are:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 087 088 1565/063 238 5223
OZONE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
The primary concern of a wastewater treatment plant is to be able to recycle a high percentage of water - either for reuse in a process or for other purposes to reduce water consumption. If water is reused it needs to be environmentally safe. The big advantage of Ozone is that it does not have a long life, converts to Oxygen, and leaves no by-products.
DISPURA OZONE GENERATOR PRODUCTS
Our product range extends from 2g to 100g Ozone generators with Air and Oxygen feed, as well as separate Oxygen concentrators. We can also quote on bigger units for large installations. Please contact us for further details on our product range.