OZONE GENERATORS FOR WATER TREATMENT
Taking water disinfection and sanitation seriously
OZONE & WATER DISINFECTION
The treatment of water for any process or consumption includes disinfection. Ozone is infinitely more powerful than conventional disinfectants and sanitizers. It is fast acting and removes a broad spectrum of pathogens. There is no lasting effect from Ozone, nor will there be any chemical residue "aftertaste". Ozone is efficient, flexible and can be used from small applications up to large industrial plants.
Ozone has an advantage in that it not only disinfects, but it can also remove Iron and Manganese as well as odours.
In water treatment systems, Ozone is normally introduced post filtration except where Iron or Manganese removal is required.
Ozone can be dosed via a venturi or an air stone depending on the requirements and layout.
SELECTING AN OZONE GENERATOR
Before buying an Ozone generator, the following information will assist us in determining what size of Ozone unit is required.
- The purpose of disinfection - for human or animal consumption or for an industrial process.
- The water quality prior to Ozone dosing - this could include chemical and microbiological analysis. Ozone oxidises certain heavy metals such as Iron and Manganese.
- What do I want my end result to be?
- The expected flowrate or tank size?
- It is always helpful if a basic layout of the system is supplied.
Contact us by phone or email with as much of the information as possible and we will formulate the size of Ozone generator and dosing method.
Phone: 087 088 1565/063 238 5223
DISPURA OZONE GENERATORS FOR WATER TREATMENT
We supply Ozone generators from 2g to 100g per hour - air and Oxygen fed. For larger units - Please contact us.
A range of venturis and air stones are available as well as tubing, pumps etc.